Sunday, February 19, 2012




Originally, this post was just supposed to be about appreciating things we see everyday in a new light. The pictures above are all of campus in a 'new light' or at night time which is a time I am not usually around campus. A beautiful light can even make something that is either ordinary or ugly, like the water tower seen beautiful. I would've elaborated more on this but I wanted to talk about how technology is all over our lives. A few days ago my computer broke, and I had never realized how much I use the internet or need it until I did not have it anymore. It makes life much harder for me not having the internet, but it also made me realize that things are much easier for us these days then they must have been in the past. We have technology and all this information at our fingertips, once its gone its weird, but you also see that its the people and having fun in life that matters. I spent the last few days my computer shut off, just enjoying myself. it was nice. Though now that I have to do homework, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment